As your medical professional liability partner, Conventus is continuously keeping an eye on healthcare trends to minimize risk management exposure and provide patient safety solutions. Through a partnership with Medical Interactive (MI) Community, Conventus is offering at no cost to members’ access to more than 100 MOC-Approved CME courses covering 28 specialties.
Learning Paths and Key Topics:
- Burnout Learning Path (Caregivers During COVID-19)
- Controlled Substances Series: Fundamentals of Addiction and Addiction Treatment (1.25 CME, Multimedia)
- Diagnostic Errors Learning Path
- Dismissing at Patient (1.5 CME, Interactive)
- Documentation: Strengthening the Story of Patient Care (1.5 CME, Interactive)
- Medi-Spas: Managing Physician Risk (1.0 CME, Monograph)
- Mobile Medical Communications and Medical Data Security (1.25 CME, Interactive)
- Social Media Management: How To Respond to Negativity Aimed At You (1.0 CME, Monograph)
- Workplace Violence in Ambulatory Care (1.0 CME; also has an Office Manager learning component)
- Review and agree to the Medical Interactive Terms & Conditions
- Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, you will have the option of entering your ABMS specialty board information
- You will now see your personalized CME Home Page. This page will show your courses (in progress and completed), transcript of courses taken, and your Profile which you may update at any time
- To see the course catalog, click on Browse Catalog
- On the left-hand navigation, you may filter by Topic, Specialties, Professions, MOC Boards, Credit Type and Learning Path.
To take a course, simply select the course and follow the instructions on screen! It’s that easy.
Having trouble logging in or if you do not know or have a username and password:
Call the Practice Resources Department at (877) 444-0484 Ext. 7466 to speak with a member of our team for assistance.