Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed: July 1, 2020
Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you; or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, to you or your household.
Personal Information may include, but is not limited to: your name, alias, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, geolocation data, employment information, educational history, credit history, social security number, driver’s license number, credit or debit card number, bank account number, policy or claim information (including medical or health information you may provide), and criminal history information. The type of Personal Information collected varies by the product or service provided. Personal Information does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records.
The Company collects Personal Information from and about you that may be necessary to service your insurance needs, investigate and process claims, administer your account, prevent fraud, for employment purposes, submit newsletters and industry information, or as otherwise required or permitted by federal or state law.
Sharing Personal Information
The Company may share your Personal Information within The Company family of companies. The Company may also share your Personal Information with third parties engaged to assist with the management and service of The Company’s business or the provision of insurance services, or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
In doing so, we share the information we collect about you with appropriate employees and with service providers who assist us with, for example, administering our products and services, billing and payments, recruiting employment applicants, conducting surveys, and/or maintaining and operating our website. Please know that third party service providers are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide services to us.
The third parties may include, but are not limited to: agents or brokers, claim service providers, other insurance companies, regulators, administrators, and entities that provide services, such as website hosting, payment processing, information technology, and the provision of related technical infrastructure.
The Company may also share your Personal Information with a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of The Company’s business or assets.
The Company may also disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
1. As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, legal process or law enforcement requirements.
2. When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
3. The Company may share your information with any other third party if you grant us consent to do so.
Your Right to “Opt-Out” of The Company Selling Your Personal Information
The CCPA grants you the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information where it is being sold. The Company does not sell Personal Information.
A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the your Personal Information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that you:
1. The categories of Personal Information that the business collected about the consumer.
2. The categories of Personal Information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
3. The categories of Personal Information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
Your Rights to Request that The Company Disclose What Personal Information it has Collected
You have the right to request that The Company disclose to you the following:
1. The categories of Personal Information The Company has collected about you.
2. The categories of sources from which your Personal Information is collected.
3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information.
4. The categories of third parties with whom The Company shares or discloses your Personal Information.
5. The specific pieces of Personal Information The Company has collected about you.
6. Whether or not your Personal Information has been sold, disclosed and to whom.
Verified requests will address Personal Information that The Company has collected from you in approximately the twelve (12) month period immediately preceding the date we receive your request. We will attempt to provide a response to your verified request within forty-five (45) days. We will provide you with a notice and explanation if we need additional time to respond to your verified request (up to an additional forty-five (45) days).
Your Right to Request that The Company Delete Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that The Company delete Personal Information that The Company has collected from and about you. The Company will evaluate your verified request subject to exceptions as outlined by law. To exercise this right, please call our toll-free phone number: 800.446.7647 or submit your request via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the reason for your request along with your first and last name, contact information and policy or claim number.
The Company shall not be required to comply with a consumer’s request to delete the consumer’s personal information if it is necessary for the business or service provider to maintain the consumer’s personal information in order to:
1. Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
3. Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
7. To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
The Company shall comply with your verified request to delete Personal Information by:
1. Permanently erasing the Personal Information on its existing systems with the exception of archived or back-up systems;
2. Deidentifying the Personal Information; or
3. Aggregating the consumer information.
How is information aggregated and how are IP Addresses used?
The Company may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the users of certain The Company websites and services in order to determine information regarding the use of our websites, mobile applications and general information about our clients. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer and improve the The Company Websites. User’s IP addresses (numbers that are automatically assigned to your computer) can be used to help identify user’s service usage and demographic information, some of which we aggregate and then share with our strategic alliances or potential strategic alliance companies.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Our website responds to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field. If you turn DNT on in your browser, those preferences are communicated to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not track your browsing behavior.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Third Party Websites
We shall not discriminate against a consumer for exercising any of the consumer’s privacy rights, including, but not limited to, by:
1. Denying goods or services to the consumer.
2. Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
3. Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer, if the consumer exercises the consumer’s privacy rights.
4. Suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, nothing prohibits us from charging a consumer a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
The Company does not offer any terms of a financial incentive, price or service related to the disclosure, deletion, or sale of Personal Information.
The Company takes children’s privacy seriously and wants children, parents and guardians to understand that our services are not intended for children of the age of sixteen (16) or under. If you are of the age of sixteen (16) or younger, please do not use the online services. We do not seek to collect Personal Information about children through our online services. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal Information to us through any part of our online service is a child of the age of sixteen (16) or younger, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do will we disclose it to third parties. Since we do not seek to collect any Personal Information about children, and we delete information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent or guardian requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, we will of course honor that request.
NIP Management Co./Conventus Inter-Insurance Exchange
900 Route 9 North, Suite 503
Woodbridge, NJ 07095-1003
Toll free phone number: 800.446.7647
Phone number: 800.446.7647
The Events Calendar
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Event, Venue, and Organizer Information
Through the usage of The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, The Events Calendar Filter Bar, Eventbrite Tickets, and Community Events plugins, as well as our Event Aggregator Import service (contained within The Events Calendar plugin), information may be collected and stored within your website’s database.
We make use of certain API keys, in order to provide specific features. These API keys may include the following third party services: Google Maps, Meetup, PayPal, and Eventbrite (API key, auth URL and Client Secret).
How Long You Retain this Data
All information (data) is retained in the local database indefinitely, unless otherwise deleted.
Certain data may be exported or removed upon users’ requests via the existing Exporter or Eraser. Please note, however, that several “edge cases” exist in which we are unable to perfect the gathering and export of all data for your end users. We suggest running a search in your local database, as well as within the WordPress Dashboard, in order to identify all data collected and stored for your specific user requests.
Where We Send Your Data
Modern Tribe does not send any user data outside of your website by default.
If you have extended our plugin(s) to send data to a third-party service such as Eventbrite, Google Maps, or PayPal, user information may be passed to these external services. These services may be located abroad.
EWWW Image Optimizer
By default, the EWWW Image Optimizer does not store any personal data nor share it with anyone.
If you accept user-submitted images and use the API or Easy IO, those images may be transmitted to third-party servers in foreign countries. If Backup Originals is enabled, images are stored for 30 days. Otherwise, no images are stored on the API for longer than 30 minutes. Suggested API Text: User-submitted images may be transmitted to image compression servers in the United States and stored there for up to 30 days. Suggested Easy IO Text: User-submitted images that are displayed on this site will be transmitted and stored on a global network of third-party servers (a CDN).