Transitioning To The New Normal – Module 4: The Future of Medicare Telehealth Audits
COVID-19 Webinar Series: Transitioning to the New Normal Webinar Series.
Module 4: The Future of Medicare Telehealth Audits
Office-based physician practices and ambulatory care quickly “turned off” or scaled back operations when the COVID-19 pandemic descended. Healthcare will soon be entering a transition phase to a “new normal” different from pre-COVID operations, which will affect all aspects of physician practice. Turning the switch “back on” will need careful planning and preparation for the practice’s financial well-being, as well as for patient and staff safety.
- Eric Rubenstein, MSCJ, CFE – Advize Health
- Shiela M. Mints, Esq. – Capehart Scatchard
- Susan Lieberman, MBA, BSN – Conventus
- Expanded rules for telehealth and telemedicine
- Impact on fraud, waste and abuse audits in physician practices
- New NJ telemedicine regulations
- Human Resources FAQs