Physician practices are taking a significant hit due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which continues to have a major impact on operations, patient care, and business finances. Amid all of this, laws and regulations are changing daily, and sometimes hourly, to meet the challenges.
This webinar will help to to keep you abreast of the latest developments in:
- Telemedicine – New billing codes and requirements to get paid
- Business Relief – The latest guidance on the Paychek Protection Program, staff employment issues, and more
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates – New CDC Infection Control guidance and telehealth screening scripts, expanded non-physician provider scope of practice, and other hot off the press developments
- Shiela M. Mints, Esq. – Capehart Scatchard
- Jim Tudor, CPC – Healthcare Compliance Network
- Susan Lieberman, MBA, BSN – Conventus