Spurred on by the pandemic, telemedicine has gone mainstream. With this surge in popularity comes both opportunities and risks that physician practices must know if they want to launch and grow telemedicine programs.
In this special Virtual Roundtable for New Jersey physician practices, learn about the latest telemedicine trends, developments, requirements, and best practices. Topics to be covered will include:
- Software and hardware essentials
- HIPAA compliance
- Billing, coding, and documentation
- Laws and regulations
- Risk reduction strategies
The program is developed in collaboration between the healthcare IT specialists at Medicus IT and medical professional liability experts at Conventus Inter-Insurance Exchange.
- Susan Lieberman, MBA – Conventus
- Nelson Gomes – Medicus IT
- Jim Tudor, CPC, PCA – Healthcare Compliance Network