New COVID Relief Legislation: Impact on Your Practice’s Business
The Consolidated Appropriations Act was signed into law on December 27, 2020. It contains several important implications for your practice’s business operations, including some perks. Join Conventus and Capehart Scatchard for the latest information on what you need to know.
- Additional Paycheck Protection Program Tax Deductions, Loans and Forgiveness
- New Unemployment Payments – Extensions and Changes
- Increase in Physician Fee Schedule for 2021
- Temporary Suspension of Medicare Sequestration
- New Federal Surprise Medical Billing Ban and Provider Responsibilities
- And more!
- Sheila Mints, Esq – Capehart Scatchard
- Susan Lieberman, MBA – Conventus