Getting Your Business Through COVID-19
Each day of the COVID-19 pandemic brings new changes and challenges that can significantly affect your practice. Our healthcare community continues to communicate with us about what is needed to financially keep your business afloat. Therefore, the third webinar in the Conventus series will address business concerns.
The webinar will focus on the following:
- Grants, Loan, and Loan Forgiveness Programs – Learn about the new Paycheck Protection Program and other opportunities that can help you meet expenses such as rent, utilities, salaries, and benefits.
- Employee and Human Resources Updates – Understand how to handle unemployment, furloughs, sick leave, difficult employee situations, and more.
- Legislative Updates – Find out about new federal and state legislation, including the CARES Act, and how it can assist your practice.
- Shiela M. Mints, Esq. – Capehart Scatchard
- Susan Lieberman, MBA, BSN – Conventus