Transitioning to the New Normal Webinar Series – Module 1: Financial and Human Resource Considerations
COVID-19 Webinar Series: Transitioning to the New Normal Webinar Series.
Module 1: Financial and Human Resource Considerations
Office-based physician practices and ambulatory care quickly “turned off” or scaled back operations when the COVID-19 pandemic descended. Healthcare will soon be entering a transition phase to a “new normal” different from pre-COVID operations, which will affect all aspects of physician practice. Turning the switch “back on” will need careful planning and preparation for the practice’s financial well-being, as well as for patient and staff safety.
- Shiela M. Mints, Esq. – Capehart Scatchard
- Susan Lieberman, MBA, BSN – Conventus
- Overview of practice operations in the new environment
- Financial management for business health
- Staffing – who needs to come back, when and how
- Human Resources FAQs