Billing Audit Deeper Dive: Coding and Documentation
Coding and documentation continues to be a challenge or all practices. How should the provider code to get paid what he/she deserves while still complying with billing and coding requirements?
Learn more about:
- How to bill and adequately document for 99214 and 99215
- Key components of code selection and documentation tips for History, Physical Exam and Medical Decision Making
- How to properly document TCM and CCM Codes
- Use of Modifiers (25, 59, X Series)
- Incident-to Visits
- Internal Self-Auditing
- And much more!
- Wiks Moffat, CHC – Healthcare Compliance Network
- Jim Tudor, CPC – Healthcare Compliance Network